Monday, July 28, 2008

My former home, now vacation spot, San Diego...

On the plane...

Gabe and Daddy going to "Soak City"

Beach...

More beach...

More beach...

"floating heads"

Too Sweet!

San Diego Zoo (where Gabe wants to work as a zoo keeper one day!)



Me and my BFF, Meg...



A swimming Power Ranger...

2nd Cousins...

Just the Girls...

The Family

HATE to leave and can't wait to go back!!

3 comments:

kj said...

We leave Tuesday!! We are soooo excited. We are driving to Disney on the 6th and staying a night and coming back. It will be fun, I hope!!

jenn b said...

I can't even tell you how jealous I am! Our favorite vacation with kids so far was San Diego, Kayla asks to go back pretty much everyday!
I got to have Sydnee in class tonight since hers moved across the hall...what a sweetie she is!!

Lesley said...

Cute pics!! Did you get my email?