Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A Look Back... Santa Style

Well, We start in 2004 when Gabe was 17 1/2 mo old. We skipped 2003 with our 5 1/2 mo old because we were YOUNG, new parents and the thought never crossed our minds to have Gabe see Santa....So,we start with the classic Santa picture! Gotta love it! We skipped 2005 again because the 2 1/2 yr old Gabe must have remembered the previous year because HE DID NOT WANT TO SEE HIM that year....
So here is 2006 with our 8mo old Sydnee. This is classic Sydnee because she was known for just staring at everyone with out cracking a smile!

2007 with Syd still staring...

2008- YAY for smiles!

2009...picture perfect

2010 ...we add little Annie Banannie

And now..... 2011....with another classic......Annie screaming! I have to admit, these crying pictures are my favorite!

5 comments:

Stephanie + co said...

Oh my gosh I live these pictures so much! Syd is cracking me up with her staring. As if I needed another reason to love the Seat kids! :)

Stephanie + co said...

Oh my gosh I live these pictures so much! Syd is cracking me up with her staring. As if I needed another reason to love the Seat kids! :)

Gena said...

I love screaming Santa pictures too. Of course, I love any pictures of your precious babies. We need a Gabe and Syd playdate soon!

Emily Osborne said...

sooo funny!! I love the look back - how fun to see the kids grow up. And I am loving all of Santa's cool shirts!!

Jennifer said...

I love the look back! Wow, Sydnee was amazing not to cry at all throughout the years :). Annie's reaction at her age is classic.