Sunday, October 17, 2010

You always want what you don't have...

...like straight hair. Syd is always begging me to straighten her hair. I made the mistake of doing it once when we were playing beauty shop and now she asks me all the time. She talks about how she wishes her hair was straight so when she brushes it there won't be tangles...
Then there is me, who hopes Haley (my hair-dresser) will offer to curl my hair when I get it done because I have always wanted some sort of curl in my hair since it is straight as a board.... You always do want what you don't have.
I LOVE Sydnee's curls more then anything but it is fun to see her with it straightened. She looks like a different person to me. Her curly hair is so "her" so it is strange when it is not there!



6 comments:

Stephanie + co said...

You are so right! It's not Syd without the curls! But still very sassy and cute. :)

Mandy said...

She's so grown up looking with it straight!

Kayla said...

Just tell her Zane loves her curls!! I'm so jealous of them too!

Julie said...

I am loving those big blue eyes...I know this blog is about hair..but those eyes are beautiful!! I too am a straight haired girl in search of a curl!!

Michelle said...

Sophie wants straight hair too!! She always talks about her friends who have straight hair... oh boy it's already starting :) How about Annie, do you think she will have curls too? Camille's curls when it's wet so maybe...

Gena said...

Keep those curls, girl. Totally reminds me of your Mom. :)