Friday, July 24, 2009

Home Sweet Home (San Diego- Day 1)

It is so good to be back in 75 (perfect) degree weather! We got here late Wed. night and hit up La Jolla Shores (after a quick fish taco at Rubios) all day Thurs....The kids are in heaven at the beach...they could play here forever....







Rob tackled this sand shark with his bare hands. He had an audience and everything! All for the love of capturing things! Pretty awesome huh?
JUST KIDDING...had you going didn't I! I wouldn't put it past him but it was actually dead on the shore and everyone was taking turns holding it up like they had caught it! Gabe thought it was really cool!



Tomorrow we have tea parties and retirement parties for my Mom!
I heart SD!



2 comments:

Michelle said...

Love all the pics. You had me fooled w/ the shark! Have a wonderful time!

Natalie Hudkins said...

Funny girl, you had me going with the shark picture too. I know Rob likes to catch turtles and things so I bought it- hook, line and sinker. Glad you are having fun!