Sunday, February 8, 2009

She's Almost Got It!

Well, Gabe and I got a big surprise in the car the other day when he was singing Fifty Nifty(for only the 100,008th time) and Sydnee started singing along for almost the whole song! Gabe and I looked at each other in amazement. I guess we really shouldn't be surprised since Gabe has been singing it sooooo much. She still has some work to do towards the end but I guess I'll cut her some slack since she is only 2 and a half!

8 comments:

Danielle said...

So, so cute :))

Gena said...

Well, as usual, both my kids love this. You probably have like 50 hits on your blog today from my house. :)

suzspeaks said...

SO cute!!! So cute when she starts to get tired of it at the end!

Micah and Tara Hobbs said...

WOW - That is amazing!! She is so precious!

Anonymous said...

Syd! I love you! Aunt Boosh will want to hug you so badly when she sees this and hears you sing! Good job, Gabe, on teaching Syd! Love you guys, MarMar

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I still sing this song, thanks to Miss Peggy J! But I get stuck on Indiana every time! You got a smartie! So cute. Just wanted to check in to see your family is ok, with these crazy storms! Take care!
xoxo
Alicia

kj said...

Lily sings it all the time too and we always tell Addy to hush so we can hear Lily....MAYBE SHE KNOWS IT TOO!!!!!!!! I feel terrible! ; ) Ha Ha Great job Syd!

Miranda said...

I love it! I want Sydnee in Pre-K!!