Wednesday, April 9, 2008

We are back!

Since Easter we closed on our new house, sold our old house and went to San Diego! Here is me after getting the keys to our new house!
Me holding Nate (my BFF's new baby). I was so glad to see him only 3 weeks after he was born! I also got to go to another friends wedding. That is why I planned this trip... even though I only had 4 days to move into our new house before we left. AHHH! So glad I went though! So glad my mom was here to help me too!
Gabe and Syd at Grammy's piano.
At the mall...
At the Wild Animal Park. Gabe was on an African Wild Dog (his second favorite animal).

Photobucket



6 comments:

suzspeaks said...

Congratulations on the new house!!! Glad you had a good trip too!

Gena said...

How fun. That is one gargantuan tree in your front yard!

Micah and Tara Hobbs said...

Congrats on selling your house!! That is very exciting.

Sarah said...

So, who are our new neighbors going to be??

Congrats on all of it!

The Seat House said...

Actually the one of the new youth ministers...Megan. (And her soon to be husband.) I have never met them have you?

Summer said...

love the new digs. You will have to post pictures of the place in detail. Can't wait to see it.