Sydnee loves to watch me put on make-up. Yesterday, since we wern't going anywhere, I put a tiny bit of mascera on her. She loved it! A little too much I think! Today I thought she was watching Dora in my bedroom and she came out looking like this!
Ha! Corban sits on the counter with me in the mornings trying to put on my make up too! I don't make a big deal of it, but his daddy would die if he ever saw him!
4 comments:
Those eyes are gorgeous!
Ha! Corban sits on the counter with me in the mornings trying to put on my make up too! I don't make a big deal of it, but his daddy would die if he ever saw him!
Okay, I thought that first picture was fake eyelashes at first. Crazy...and gorgeous.
Cute pics!! It is funny how quick they pick up on things. I have a picture of Isabelle's attempt at make-up. She looks like she is bruised.
Post a Comment